5 Methods To Drive Visitors Away From Your SiteLeave the first response February 11, 2012 / Posted in Internet Marketing
You’ll find tons of resources offered that may teach you tips on how to make funds on the internet. Heck, I’ve written tutorials like that myself. But, perhaps it is easier to demonstrate what to do, with a lesson on what not to do. This post will teach you the best way to drive visitors away from your internet site screaming “Get me outta here!” Should you prefer being alone with your site and do not want all those pesky visitors bothering you, then follow the guidelines below and you will get rid of them fast as a blink.
1. Do not state on your web-site what you do or what you sell. Make it a complete mystery why you decided to construct your internet site within the initial place. It is like a secret club — your visitors are left inside the dark. Have you been to sites like this where you show up and think “What the heck is this web site about?” If you’re not presenting a clear statement about why your visitors will need to invest their cash (or at least come back once more), then you’re on your strategy to hermit-land.
2. Overwhelm visitors with a lot of info. Pretty much as bad as the “What the heck is this website about?” issue will be the “Oh my Goodness! Oh my Gracious!” web-sites. As a visitor, you know the sites I’m talking about. The page opens and your jaw drops. There is a sea of banners, with links everywhere and articles galore. Where do you go? What do you do? I’ll tell you what I do. Click the small “x’ within the upper right-hand corner to get the heck outta there!
3. Make the ordering process seriously complex. There is absolutely nothing I really like additional than putting items into my shopping cart and then spending 20 minutes trying to figure out tips on how to set up an account and pay. Guess what? I positive don’t click the ‘contact us’ button. I click the “x” instead. You have succeeded in obtaining rid of however yet another pesky customer who wanted to invest income.
4. Fill your internet site with outdated information and facts and broken links. Pfshew. You dodged a visitor with that 1. They clicked on a link that was broken — and off they went.
5. Be certain there is no way for an interested customer or business enterprise partner to contact you. Heaven forbid, you might get some spam when you have your contact data on your internet site.
Thank Goodness you do not have those gosh-darned consumers emailing you whilst you are trying to read up on Brad Pitt’s really like life.
Naturally, I’m being silly, but you do know that these examples are true. You have noticed web-sites that seem like they’re trying to drive you away. Should you be spending time and energy putting up a website to make cash, then, make some income. You may do it!
- Purchasing The Most Symbolic Christening Gifts Is Simpler Than Ever Before
- Link Building Service: Most Effective SEO Method
- Ovarian Cysts During Pregnancy - Do You Know That Treatment Options Are Limited?
- Know More About Iphone Deals - Finding The Best Deals
- Heel Injury And Plantar Fascia
- Chiefs End NFL Preseason Winless After Loss To Rams
- How To Hunt Bobcats
- Truck Rentals-DIY Moving Guide Lines
- Adequate Research Is Important In Promoting A Product
- How To Publish Your Book On The IPad